Fun Fun Fun

Friday, May 29, 2009

Bowling on Brayden's Birthday

Gotta love the alliteration! We had a terrific celebration in Birmingham for my nephew/godson's 3rd birthday. Ethan had never been bowling before so I didn't know what to expect. Sadly, my photo of B bowling is blurry! Ok, so Jillian and I have come home with very bad colds and I am still collecting baptism photos from the fam to get the best ones. Keep your fingers crossed my boys fight the ickies and I'll have the rest to post soon from the big day...

My sister Nicole makes the greatest cupcakes-these were lions and giraffes and some even had chocolate filling-awesome!


Layna and Aunt Elyse dug right into their cupcakes


This contraption is the greatest and the boys just pushed the ball down the ramp and the siderails guarantee they hit some pins!

Ethan would watch the ball roll and come back cheering. He would hi 5 the lady next to us who thought he was hysterical! :) Bowling was a huge hit!

Jillian slept through most of the loud fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment