Fun Fun Fun

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Kids on the Block

These are from a couple of weekends ago when we went to Orlando to see great friends. Our group of friends is growing as more and more kids are coming and it's SO wonderful. On another note I started my new job this week and it's quite a challenge. I am very excited, but that is also why the slacking on my part to put up our vacation photos. I'm happy to say we have a new computer and Eric is working diligently to transfer everything over! Lots of new photos to come by this weekend at the latest. (PS-the title of my post is what Billy titled the photo when he emailed it to us and I just liked it).

Mike, Tiffany, Michael, Jen, Ethan, Eric, Jillian, Billy, William, Ashley, Frank, Julia and Ami

J and E making jello jigglers-what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment