Fun Fun Fun

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday Party

I finally went through all of the kids birthday party pictures and here are just a few to share. I will post the whole folder on facebook if you want to see the rest. We had a fantastic day with friends at Pump It Up where the kids ran, bounced and slid until they were starving for pizza and cake. Everyone had such a good time and I was so touched by all the friends that came for Ethan and Jillian's special day. My children have picked an amazing group of school friends with parents that I really like to spend time with too. Afterwards we spent some time at home with our family and had another mini celebration that was very quaint and enjoyable. Hard to believe they are 3 and 5 already-I love the little people they have become and am so proud of them!































No comments:

Post a Comment