Fun Fun Fun

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tarpon Springs

Mia, Ethan, Jillian and I had such a nice day in Tarpon Springs, FL week before last. It was so enjoyable to leisurely walk around, look at the boats and water, check out a few shops, and Poppy was able to join us for lunch. The kids saw his company shop for the first time and loved that he had a train in his office. Due to a little bit of weather the boats were not going out, so we will have to return in the future to watch a real Sponger dive for sponges. Brought back many memories from my childhood as we took that boat ride many times and I went to Tarpon Springs Middle School!
I never take these cheesy photos myself, but decided to be silly
many beautiful boats
touching the sponges was cool-kids thought they were funny
Throwing coins in the fountain
Staying out of the brief rain
running through the puddles-they love this SO MUCH
A little merry go round was in the middle of the shopping area

No comments:

Post a Comment