Fun Fun Fun

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleepover at Mia and Poppy's

Holy Moly! I can't believe I am a month behind in blogging! I will work this weekend on multiple posts to get us caught up. In September the kids were so thrilled to have a sleepover at their Mia and Poppy's house. They swam and played trains and games and watched movies and went to the beach! We had a great dinner over by the causeway and then walked by the water to see a beautiful sunset. The next morning we went to Honeymoon Island and took Piper to the dog beach. Man, she does not like the pool, but walking on her own into the gulf she loved! She swam her heart out that day. I didn't have my camera, but these couple of cell phone pics will do. Thanks to Mia and Poppy for having us!








































No comments:

Post a Comment