Fun Fun Fun

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Night to Remember

The photos below represent one of the most amazing nights the kids and I have EVER had together. After dancing we went outside and it started with just getting their feet wet, but as you can see it's a good think Mia pursuaded me to take their bathing suits because in minutes they were all the way in the water. Those of you who witnessed the Myrtle Beach saga where Ethan hated the beach will now be happy to know they are both swimming like fish and love the beach! I have never seen my children happier than they were this night running in the sand in a huge hole someone dug, making sand angels and letting the water splash over them in the surf. They were carefree and squeeled with delight as they played and yelled, "mom watch this" to all of their stunts. It warmed my heart and I will never forget this magical evening, the pink sunset and bonding time with my lovies for as long as I live.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment