Fun Fun Fun

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tired Kids

Tonight the kids were so cute. We saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie after I got home from work. After snacks and a bath they crawled into my bed to watch a little tv and read some books and they turned the pillow sideways on the bed. I guess Ethan thought it was funny to lay the short width of the bed. After a few minutes I realized the room got pretty quiet. I looked down and wallah-sleeping sound as can be. Now I am tasked with transfering them to their own beds. It's nice to see how close they are! On another great note Jillian has reached a new milestone. For a solid week she has gone potty on the potty chair every time and this morning she woke up dry for the very first time. So proud of her and hoping this is the beginning of the end of diaper duty! She told us no more "potty dance" because she is a big girl now. Doh!


No comments:

Post a Comment