Fun Fun Fun

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ethan's First Movie Theater experience

Today Ethan and I had a special "Mommy/Ethan" day as he calls them. We met our good friends Colleen and Alex at their movie theater to see a brand new Thomas the Train movie: Mystic Island Rescue. Ethan was all smiles and a bit giddy-you could tell he felt like such a big boy. He was never nervous about the dim lighting or loudness of the movie itself and right away picked out m & m's at the concession stand. I could tell he knew how proud I was (plust I told him 10 times) and it just made him smile more. He never even sat on my lap, but enjoyed his own chair the entire time. An awesome day for this mama and further proof my baby is growing up way too fast.
He didn't expect the plethora of choices for food he would encounter
Happy boys (and Colleen who I'm sure is Thomased out) waiting for Thomas to start!
striking a pose outside
after the movie when Ethan exclaimed "let's go to McDonald's now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment